IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-9306

1. 5,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1839
    Hi PB

Ref your post of a few days ago .........

Let me recap: In just the past 4 weeks Imugene has:

* Announced a Clinical Trial Agreement with Merck & Pfizer.
    * Obtained S&P admittance into the ASX200.
    * Received $6 million in cash (via conversion of 150 million IMUOB options).
    * Received FDA IND approval for its second Oncolytic Virus (Vaxinia).
    * Received FDA IND approval for an additional Phase 2 clinical trial for HER-Vaxx

Any other biotech company, on any other index in the world (with a comparable share price & market cap to Imugene) would have seen it's share price hit $1.00 as result of all this cumulative news.

Your dead right on that assessment I think !!!

My view is that the news is not well understood by much of the market . I've seen other posters reflect this view as well - Theres almost too much info to absorb

and nor does much of market appreciate the implications of what IMU has achieved to date , nor the longer term possibilities .

Many players in the market are hell bent on seeing that continuous price increase - the very biggest and best companies often see significant fluctuations in the price over certain periods ...and irrespective of what most of us here see as the future potential of IMU ..the short term market may not agree .

" Alert ! Director Dumps Share ! Biotec stock tading at insane market cap .... lock in profits before it all turns to shite " etc etc ...thats the market man.

IF "Add Blue" is critical to the running of modern diesel equipment ..... IMU may well prove to be critical to modern oncology remedies .

Thats how its looking to me ...and many others on the thread .

Traders ...trade the shit out the stock - knock yourself out .... so much liquidity and keep trading it over the next couple of years to $4 and reminiscing about to 2 mill odd shares ..... what ever you made 4 cents on

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.