IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Nuts isn't it, not quite so bad now but at different times of...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Nuts isn't it, not quite so bad now but at different times of the year with daylight saving and the markets not opening until 1am...

Everything was in mine and the wife’s ISA's over two years so no tax to pay which is a great bonus.

Hope your daughters are OK, only have mild symptoms and manage to enjoy as much of the festive season as they can. My teenage daughter has it also, just mild cold symptoms, comes of out of isolation on Christmas Eve. The rest of us are hoping to stay free of it before then so the family can come over Christmas Day. Just dropped her dinner off at her bedroom door and made a quick getaway smile.png

I hope it makes it to 2$ for you, I honestly can see it doing it, all it needs is one real positive trial result and it's a game changer, especially if its CF33, it will blow the current price out the water.

I can see myself getting back in sometime soon, just need to de-stress, take stock and come back with a smaller investment when the time is right.

Take it easy and have lovely Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $493.0K 8.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 1969604 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 3019667 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.