IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

@Zior @slickThanks gents for your dedication to this thread. I...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    @Zior @slick
    Thanks gents for your dedication to this thread. I too believe that fib's are essential on this thread, but will caveat it by saying that they are very supportive to another chart technique(s). As you both and I use candles, I feel that this is (or bar) is the most important in all TA. Then supported by BB, RSI or Fib.

Played with fib numerous times over the years, not an expert, but understand them well enough. It is so important as to 'where' you place them as it makes a very big difference. With IMU it is just pips, but on say a blue stock it is $ per pip.

As a comment (no offence zior). In you first chart above there are a few times that the fib is broken (no circles) and in the lower chart, sure the fib shows 138.2 but is this just coincidence to a trendline? Especially with 7 of them being wicks and not solid candle (I prefer solid to wicks, imo). So it is a matter of confidence and using your supportive knowledge in another technique to buy/sell on that SnR zone; 'cuas you could get burnt, or miss the a gain.

Lastly, I still feel that a pullback will occur maybe this week, maybe next. My call is 26, zior 245 (?), slick not sure?. Either way it is setting up as a beautiful bull run now, my next big buy wil be in the wife's acc to LTH.

Well done gents, thanks again.

AIMO/DYOR
    *for the beginners/learners on this thread, please DYOR as none of our techniques is advice to buy/sell. It is purely a chat forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.