IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Of course you may be right JabraD. I don't disregard any souce...

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1976
    Of course you may be right JabraD. I don't disregard any souce of information that helps in the investing process.

I respect technical analysis mainly because it largely uses historical data to mimic future human behaviour. I believe that without the trendlines, candles and crosses, many who adopt an "invest from experience" model, informally utilise and engage the features and asumptions of technicians.

I do not want to get into a chicken and egg argument but people were investing long before Markowitz developed MPT.

If this stock breaches a lower trend line, it reaches a point of despair. I also do not overlook the fact that we are in May and soon June, they are TAX LOSS MONTHS. I love this time of the year buying little gems with dirt on them from disappointed holders who see a CGT loss as their only rescue against a poorly timed entry or straight out poor chosen stock.

Personally, if the stock falls lower, I will be an anxious buyer, just as I was with SEC a couple of days ago. There is no chart that can measure stubborness, stupidity, smarts or determination. I am (knowingly) a little bit of all of these.

Let's see what time delivers to IMU. The game is afoot.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.