IMU 2.82% 7.3¢ imugene limited

So true Zior, their language is changing, I can recall when...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    So true Zior, their language is changing, I can recall when early on results were presented, Leslie would speak of responses, as they weren't allowed to use the word signals.
    Now she talks of signals all the time, and just recently revealed that if the complete response patient has no signs of cancer returning for another I think she said 6 months, (may have been 12 months), they will announce this as a cure.
    Just consider that for one moment, a cure in solid cancer!!
    All bets are off if this happens, and another 3-4 complete responses in the later cohorts are announced.
    Also those close to the MAST trial already know far more than us mushrooms, all that is needed is a data cut, peer review, and presentation at a prestigious conference and the lid will be lifted off this pot.
    Leslie is champing at the bit to get a read-out from the combination OASIS trial, which she knows will provide quick results and if it goes anywhere close to pre-clinical results, then IMU, name your price.
    How often has Leslie stated," There is nothing like this anywhere".
    Exciting times ahead, of course we may not get the results that we hope for, however can anyone who has followed this story over the last 5 years point to any inconsistencies in the company rhetoric about the science, any poor results, either preclinical or clinical?
    And finally who is telling this story, a world renowned liver surgeon, who could not be more honest and trustworthy, a CEO whose absolute passion is to bring cancer treatments to patients that do not destroy healthy cells, in fact awakening the patients own immune system to identify and kill cancer cells.
    What a story, what a company, what a watershed moment in history!!

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $523.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $674.3K 9.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1015816 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 1427998 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4713337
Last updated 12.53pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.