IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-32247

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    @ianwill - Right! 34 patients treated. Results for 25 patients. No trading halt will save this company or shareholders that are drowning and others that will join.

I'm trying to look at CF33 objectively.

One patient with the rarest form of cancer (bile duct) has had a favorable outcome for 430 days as at 15 April.
    One other patient has had partial response for now about 150 days unless something has changed since the last announcement.
    What's happened with the remaining patients? Are they in a room waiting to be treated? LOL.

I'm just wondering how this VAXINIA (CF33) is going to work even increasing the dose dramatically. No other company in the world that have $billions on hand have discovered a breakthrough for this rare cancer. Yet Imugene is onto something. LMAO. Sure, it would be great to get a breakthrough but it's such a rare disease that it affects around 9 people per 100,000 people in the US and kills about 6 in every 100,000. The major cancers such as Breast, Colon, Pancreatic, Prostate and Lung cancer account collectively for 50% of cases and deaths in the US.
    Therefore Bile duct cancer accounts for around not much. Is there any other International companies researching and doing clinical studies on bile duct cancers? If so, who, if not, why?

CF33 doesn't work conclusively even with Keytruda. I wonder what the results would have been if these patients above had taken Keytruda as monotherapy. Nobody will ever know.

You haven't had any results 32 patients that were treated, nor results from the 25 patients that received results.

So, when is the next update? next week, next month, next year? I bet they will try to put a positive spin on it.

What else is in the pipeline? Sewerage. LOL LOL LOL.

In my opinion, this company have a lot of you fooled. The more I look into into the more it stinks. Has done for over a decade.

Why doesn't someone add up the shareholders equity for the last decade and see how much money has been wasted. It has to be over a $billion surely?

DYOR as I have done very little in the space of a couple of hours. Just simple analysis without going into technicalities and pretending to know about how VAXINA works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $779.7K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2214164 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1588020 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 5174828
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.