IMU 1.75% 5.8¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-32447

1. 6,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1533
    Bit harsh Borano. Fine to discuss anything whilst we await key progress from management - after all it is a forum and that's what happens - discussion.
    i haven't looked a lot folks however I did not see any mention of what China's response to last week's US tariffs and soon EU and UK will be - speculation but recent RE bans have been implemented - anymore will be interesting - Beijing will undoubtedly take some sort of action - response.

Last Wed I speculated and stated here short position unwind happening - stated most likely commenced Monday and indeed it did with position down 6 million over 3 days.
    To early to suggest confirmation of short wind down however they are really stacking the sell side to contain sp increases which is different to past sp bump ups on good news where they supported the sp increasing aka Gov debt facility announcement - they sold into it as chart displayed with a decrease then manipulated the sp down again to 18.5c and made another kill in doing such.
    This past week or two could indeed show the same by late next week but we will not know until delayed data available however it appears different this time in that sheorts did not let it - feed the sp to run - this time large blocks appeared early to prevent the sp running. Anyway something to observe whilst we wait - 40 days until end of June haha. Will management deliver this time - I don't believe so - perhaps another couple of months extra but when they do release I'm confident it will be a well crafted - steady release of Ann's to maintain a pressure on sellers and shorts - realistically why would holders sell at such a time knowing many critical company defining announcements are to be released in a flow to benefit the sp significantly for equity raise. Many a trading halts arriving soon - little over 4 weeks trading until EOJ - that would see ARU in a trading halts almost constantly as each critical Ann released - they won't do such quickly - they need to garner max sp gain from each critical binding Ann therefore I suggest around 4-5 announcements with average of 3 week gaps for the sp to materialise and sheorts to wind down position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $1.143M 19.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2125808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 103000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 6209843
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.