IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Kluck totally agree mate this is amazing news and will...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Kluck totally agree mate this is amazing news and will eventually be valued much much higher, I'm just looking at the dynamics of supply and demand in the short term, I could well be wrong actually its likely I will be, a lot will depend on the macro environment over the next few months IMO

If all the work done by IMU to date has managed to save 1 persons life then it has been worth every cent we have all invested already, but statistically the market might want to see more than 1 patient have a complete response to be convinced, so if the results show more complete responses than we already know about expect fireworks, if not then its likely priced in already, see quote from my comment referencing this
    "they might need to be over and above what we have already seen from the interim results to get the price moving again dramatically??"

Anyway, that's enough FA from me there's a lot more knowledgeable posters on the subject on the other threads

the point of my chart is really to point out that even a touch of 26 cents wouldn't be anything to worry about in the long term trend, so anyone here whos a long term investor and not day trading as well I would say maybe don't spend too much time looking at the short term price movements, it'll do your nut and likely make you more impatient which is just what the smart money wants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.