IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hi mate, interactive brokers should have all of that...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Hi mate, interactive brokers should have all of that information, it's one of the best platforms in general I think, offers a lot of really great features. Maybe have a google for how to get it, it's called the market depth or Level 2 data. You may have to download their detitcated desktop trading programs to get it. I wasn't able to log into the desktop version and had to call the customer service so I just gave up on it or that is what I would be using. Maybe you have to pay for the desktop version? It wasn't clear. Let me know how you go.

The platform I use for the information I posted is Tiger Trade, although I would not recommend using it for anything else other than that. They have some pretty bad reviews, I haven't looked into their pricing structure. That being said they offer live level 2 data for free but you just have to refresh it manually, you have to pay to get it to refresh automatically. That's fine for me for now though.

For charting I use trading view, it's a great program, highly recommend. Then I have another brokerage platform I use which is NZ based to purchase shares as it's cheaper than interactive brokers I think, especially for large orders as it's capped at $15.

Hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.