IMU 2.04% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, much appreciated. I like the...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    Thanks for your thoughtful reply, much appreciated. I like the idea of using YouTube as a resource rather than books, that is something I will definitely look into. Do you have anyone in particular you follow and who you would recommend? I will do my own research, just want to make sure I don't miss out on any particularly good ones.
    I have a little bit of knowledge in TA. About 5 yrs ago I did a trading course which was based on momentum trading. Unfortunately it was a bit basic, and didn't look at a broad range of techniques but rather one strategy. They were also using proprietary algorithms on charting software that I no longer have access to. I lost money following their guidelines, largely due to bad luck: two companies in the same sector had a large spike downwards on opening only to recover throughout the day, however I got stopped out well below my stop loss level and thanks to leverage it took enough of my capital that it wasn't worth trading anymore.

Next time around I want to arm myself with with a bit more knowledge than I had last time. How do you identify stocks to trade, do you use software to scan the markets or search manually? Do you have a recommendation for free charts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $776.4K 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6526158 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1499998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.