IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

Four dollars and others.the Hervax Phase 2 trial sample size was...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Four dollars and others.
    the Hervax Phase 2 trial sample size was set with all the requirements to fulfil the requirements to go to a phase 3 trial. I believe Axel was party to the trial and how it would be conducted. So you have large pharmaceuticals structuring the trial with an end game in mind.
    I am almost certain a deal will be done at end of phase 2 and soon after announcement as who wants to waste time. If this is not being discussed now well I would be very surprised.
    As Axel would say, it was when the rubber hit the road for IMU.
    IMU would not have ended a phase 2 trial if it did not have enough data to go to a phase 3 trial.
    Thats the whole ethical statement. The results are too good. Stopped as soon as it had enough to satisfy regulators , big Pharma and themselves and now as soon as they can onto a larger phase 3 trial and give this vaccine to many more sufferers.

IMU is at a great time in its life as a company. Small enough to move and be nimble and research into these bleeding edge areas with excitement and without the shackles that are put on when the business gets bigger.

IMU are well placed. They don't stop Phase 2 studies without fulfilling its requirements. Its staggering to think it was finished early for ethical reasons. That's astounding yet still fulfilling its requirements to go to Phase 3.

The investors and researchers get their 15 minutes of fame at the presentations in April 2021 where they are FIRST to tell the world where they are up to.
    I hope they are all very proud.
    We will get our reward soon after. They will make all shareholders very rich and a lot of cancer sufferers suffer less or even cure it.

For me I watch every day even if I don't want to the HC posts and the share price. Its painful but I reckon a year will certainly tell us a lot.
    20 cnts or $1.00 who knows but I know it will be worth a lot more after April presentations. It may take longer on stock market to reflect it but it will be reflected.

IMHO a deal will be done before end of June 2021. Time is very important to all of big pharma nd IMU and researchers and a phase 3 trial will want to be started straight away as this has a market edge that pharmas will want to take advantage of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.