IMU 3.61% 8.0¢ imugene limited

For some of the newer folk expressing concern about the price...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    For some of the newer folk expressing concern about the price swings - a few thoughts to calm the nerves.

When this hit 13c, it meant 10bags on my first purchase at 1.3c a few years back. Hooray for me - but that's not why I'm posting.

Back when I first got into it, IMU was simply a HER VAXX play. I liked the thesis and it's now borne some fruit. Hooray for IMU.

I still like HER VAXX and if that was all IMU was, I'd still be invested here.

The share price has gone up and down along the way - but the recent trial results significantly de-risk the company (in my view) and that cannot be over-emphasised from an investability point of view. We now really know that HER VAXX works - it's just a question of how well it plays across a deeper cohort. If it plays well, there is solid upside from here. (As folks regularly point out - Herceptin the current market leading HER2 receptor treatment is continuing to expand and has sales around USD7bn per year).

Back at 1.3c (and with less shares on issue), the market gave an almost zero probability that HER VAXX would succeed in any way. For me, that made it worth a punt. The market has now assigned some value to HER VAXX - which is nice. However, on the basis of the current market cap (USD400m), in my own view, they are valuing PD1 VAXX and CF33 at zero. IMU a safer bet at 10c than it was at 1.3c - but I reckon there is still another 10 bags in this baby yet and the punt is still on. I personally agree with what the CEO said about the VER VAXX trial results validating the whole IP suite. I think it does. And, I think we're undervalued here.

I'm certainly not selling. I want my full 100 bags. Been adding a bit on the way up - and as the trial results come in and IMU de-risks further, I'll add a bit more. If you're minded to do the same, you'll fine some great advice from some of the regular long-term chartists pointing out good entry/addition points along the way. You'll do well to take the benefit of what they say - as they have proved solid in the years I have been in IMU and on this board. Take the time to look at it and you'll work out who they are.

You've got to bear in mind that this has had a bit run up - and when that happens you do see pull backs - some folks are happy to take a quick earn and look for the next thing. However, if you like the IP, a sell off is not a wholly bad thing as you get a better entry/top up point.

Finally, as others have said: most importantly - we've all played a small role in helping some really sick people. That beats $$ any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.000M 12.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 956549 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 347027 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 6802577
Last updated 14.48pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.