IMU 6.25% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Imugene - Charts & Price Action (New thread), page-859

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    "Her-vaxx will be licensed" I am impressed with your positivity in this view and have to say that despite a lot of posters pushing the buyout preference I am with you and would much rather see a licensing of the early stage successes if and when they eventuate. A license gives holders the best of both worlds - probable high dividend income plus the capital appreciation which goes with rerating a company based on its recurring royalty/license income. I am also of the opinion that Leslie and her team would also prefer that path in the early stage if the license fees on offer were high enough to fund the company to progress trials on the huge number of drugs which are potentially available when combined with Cf33 as a combination therapy which I believe is where the ultimate best available therapy will lie. So - I am with you - let us dream of a license deal big enough to provide dividends plus capital increase while the IMU team are also enabled to continue their passion of pursuing the ultimate in cancer treatment. All of course based on one very important caveat - Her-vaxx continues to meet the expectations of the IMU team and of course investors. Naturally I am an LT holder as only LT holders would probably have this view so sorry if I am strongly contrary to those who are ST holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.8¢ $4.098M 80.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1984777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.