IMU 4.88% 8.6¢ imugene limited

Dear Slick - clearly you have no concept of compassion or deeper...

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Dear Slick - clearly you have no concept of compassion or deeper interest in the commodity you invest in. That’s your call. There is no need to belittle people who consider all aspects of their investment. Would you believe that people actually have standards that drive their decisions such as promotion of gambling, renewables, consideration of third world labor and the like. I am not saying that drives me but other people do assess things of that nature. You have completely failed to grasp the meaning of my earlier emails of today and simply compound your misapprehension. I am fully aware of corporate tactics having been a General Counsel of a listed entity so I get it but my experience is that the average investor has a broader remit perhaps reflective of a rounded psyche. As you are clearly not an average investor and live in a rarified atmosphere you are entitled to buy the next cruise liner with your rewards so you can trade wherever you sail and not be bothered with obviously inconvenient commentators like me who cannot contribute to your charting. Some of us simply like to consider the other things that drive our decisions to buy and sell additionally to initial profit. Regrettably you won’t convert me to being an investor without a conscience. That’s it for me on what has become a very disappointing discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $618.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $1.388M 16.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 669975 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1256601 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ 5191987
Last updated 13.19pm 30/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.