IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Imugene - Charts & Price Action (New thread), page-271

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Todays excitement and frenzy reminds me somewhat of the 'old rocket ship days' in melbourne for those who remember them!
    2 of my mates, one of them a GP tipped in on my recommendation of IMU. Its a great feeling when your mates also get a ride.

The key observation for me is still centered around one and only indicator. And according to the word coming from IMU is that the clinical trial is already showing benefits!! Rest assured if these benefits continue for the patients, govt departments such as FDA will speed up the process. I watched this happen with AVH when it was so clear the benefits to patient far outweighed the risks, the FDA granted interim use of the treatment while the red tape process followed it's course. IMU may literally turn out to be a global miracle and we will have an even greater idea by years end.

Ive been laughed at before and no doubt it'll happen again. But...if this technology fulfils it's promise as is looking likely, the $1 mark might just seem like the bargain of the century in years to come. Who'd have thought a COH would one day become a $200 share?

This is truly exciting for the patients and good luck to all of us who have create history with our hard earned!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.