IMU 1.47% 6.7¢ imugene limited

Imugene - Charts & Price Action (New thread), page-1797

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1708

@Taureanbull I completely agree with the valuations suggested by Whatmighthavben and Davybabyk. Beside the $100B question of will the drugs succeed, the other big question is timing. Will we need to wait another 10 years, 5 years, 3 years, 18 months before we start to generate the income that will absolutely drive the SP to the levels that Ben and Davy have identified?

The faster results can be achieved, the more likely the SP will continuing tracking in the channel rather than falling out of it because of the need to wait for time to bring the valuation to fruition.

I think the biggest clue for timing comes from LC's comment about the probable timeline for the onCARlytics clinical trials. Happy to be corrected but I recall that LC indicated there wold be 6-12 months of pre-clinical work followed by a short Ph1 to demonstrate safety then pivot straight into a registrational trial. That's a very quick timeline and will likely be assisted by the data they gather for the VAXINIA and CHECKvacc Ph1 trials. If CF33 works as well as the pre-clinical work suggests, it will almost certainly clear patient's body of the majority of cancerous cells in a very short amount of time however the aim of onCARlytics will be to tag the cancers with the CD19 transgene and besides safety, the measure of success will potentially be that the tagging occurs and the CD19 targeting CAR-Ts can and do treat the tagged cells. I think it unlikely there will need to be long trials to assess the effectiveness of CD19 targeting CAR-Ts due to them already being approved to target cancer cells expressing a CD19 gene. So, that might be the short cut to getting CF33 out of the clinic and into sales and marketing. I'd expect CF33 will still obliterate cancer cells as part of the onCARlytics platform and treatment with CD19 will only be needed to mop up the last of the cancerous cells. So, maybe patients will obtain the second part of the treatment, maybe they won't but either way they would have fast tracked access to CF33.

Celularity and Eureka Therapeutics being successful with their products and significantly reducing the cost of the CAR-T portion of the treatment in order to make the CAR-T treatment aspect of onCARlytics available to all patients is pretty much the icing on the cake.

I also think that in time, onCARlytics could potentially be improved through the addition of PD-1/PD-L1 like CHECKvacc and Ph1/2 trials of CHECKvacc will likely determine if they attempt that.

Also, VAXINIIA will likely progress through Ph1/2 trials so they can assess it against onCARlytics to see if they perform the same given onCARlytics is a modified version of VAXINIA. If the parent virus work better, it's likely patients would be initially treated with VAXINIA to gain the full benefit of that aspect of the treatment followed up with onCARlytics primarily to tag the cells for the CAR-T to do it's things.

There's so many combinations and opportunities depending on what the beautiful data brings and there are ways and means to fast track Imugene into profitability which I'm sure LC is all over. ("follow the science and the money will come")

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $1.031M 15.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1428024 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 485975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 4516697
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.