IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

@Butterfrog I personally think a dividend (if any) following...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    @Butterfrog I personally think a dividend (if any) following licensing agreements would be amazing. It will all be based on sales (a figure very hard to discern while we are in trials and without knowing the future).
    To answer your question, let me refer you to @unbelievable's earlier post which can be found here. This question has been asked before but he answered it better than anyone. Extracts pasted below.

"in Response to @greystone the other day, a licensing deal with ongoing royalties would be my preferred outcome as i reckon the peak sales for HerVax could easily measure 5_10 billion Usd per annum within 5 years, across Gastric and Breast Her2 resulting in strong dividends for a long period. Many more vaccines could be funded "in house" using the upfront licensing fees and a portion of royalties not paid as dividends. See imugene.com website under the "pipeline" tab for the full list. There is still virtually zero value attached to this IP.An outright sale of HerVax and/ or the whole BCell platform and mimitope platform would probably result in these prize pipeline assets be given up way too cheaply at this stage. Look at it this way, for $2 a share 100% B cell buy out, Big Pharma could easily recoup that outlay from 1 or two years of revenues and be keeping the next 12 years all to themself.or look at it this way, us$5 billion per annum in BCell peak sales, should see an upfront value of 4 times peak sales, as per recent acquisitions, therefore Us$20 billion. Which probably represents only a 25% market share for therapies that are proving to make the existing standard of care drugs obsolete and unethical."

Take Merck & Co:
    • 48 billion revenue (Keytruda revenue $14b with patents expiring 2028)
    • EPS of around $2.70, paying around $2.48 per dividend (yield of 3%)

There are many differences as it stands between Imugene and Merck, but remember that Keytruda revenue doubled in the past two years. The drugs in our pipeline could easily fetch those sorts of numbers if the good news continues, and thus the chances of a dividends at a later date increase. I could be totally wrong but 0.4-3% of the SP at that time would be my guess. All of this could be irrelevant if we get bought out however.

I hope I helped. Much love and GLTAH,
    Roger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.