IMU 0.91% 5.6¢ imugene limited

So, we should know on Friday the 3rd Dec if IMU is going to be...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    So, we should know on Friday the 3rd Dec if IMU is going to be included in the ASX200 rebalance on the 17th Dec.

The rules look complicated, the market capitalization criterion for stock inclusion is based upon the daily average market capitalization of a security over the last six months. A quick calculation shows that our average daily market cap over the last six months is about 2.29B (if my calculations are correct!) which would rank us at 188 in the ASX today.

However, there are buffers in order to limit the amount of index turnover, the rank buffer for addition to the ASX200 is 179th or higher and the buffer for deletion 221st or lower which would mean we do not qualify for inclusion. The buffers however are guidelines and can be bypassed if the Index Committee feels it's warranted.

There are also other criteria that need to be met, more details here:

https://www.spglobal.com/spdji/en/documents/methodologies/methodology-sp-asx-australian-indices.pdf

So this is a bit of a warning really, please don't take it for given that we are going into the ASX200 in Dec you might be disappointed, I hope it happens but the reality is we might need to wait another 3 months, fingers crossed.

Last edited by stevouk: 25/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $407.7K 7.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 807877 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1362361 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.