IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Imugene Price Target Raised 47% to A$0.25/Share by Bell Potter, page-38

1. 3,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7129
    Let’s just get out of the weeds , endlessly focussing on pip trading. This distorts perspective with regard to our in our investment. Let’s take a helicopter view of this amazing story.

We have all heard the saying “ You don’t have to be smart to be successful. You can be the dumbest person in the room , so long as your surrounded by smart people”

Professor Weiderman who is the genius behind B Cell Mimotopes that not only treat cancer without side effects, but also circumvent very valuable patent estates held by others, hooked up with Alex Hoos , the godfather of Immunotherapy Drugs.

Alex Hoos head of cancer at GSK, hooks up with Paul Hopper, serial Aussie Biotech promoter, whose done it all. A really great Chairman.

Hopper then poached the highly regarded and experienced Leslie Chong , who has over 300 cancer trials under her belt away from Genentech. Chong packs her bags and says goodbye to friend , family, and co-workers and heads of to run a $3m unheard of startup in Australia. Leaving her already successful career to cure cancer.

Hopper and aching rope in Prof Pravin Kowanyama from Ohio State University who has been quietly beavering away on B Cell technology in the back room of OSU. Another genius joins the IMU team.

The Professor Yuman Fong decides that he should be hooking up with Hopper. Chong gets Hopper in a choke hold and won’t let go until he agrees to hand over Fong and CF33. Another genius is now on board.

This really is a group of highly dedicated intelligent people who are driven by the desire to bring great cancer treatments to the world.

Along the way they also attracted in a lot of not so bright people for this adventure. I’m one of those. Just smart enough to know I’m the dumbest person in the room. But after buying many millions of shares and options btn .005 and .033, I realise this is my biggest ever shot to great wealth whilst helping millions of people along the way.

I am so happy and proud to be part of this unfolding story. I won’t get another opportunity to be in a room with so many brilliant dedicated people ever again.

So I won’t be distracted by by the SP moving down a few pips. Unbelievable and others regularly post comparative valuations from IMU’s peers. This causes me to continually upgrade my valuation model on IMU. AU$1bn does not come within a country mile of where this is going.

My advice is to keep your eye on the big picture here. Trust your management team. The science has been largely validated. Even the animal studies of CF33 are very relevant. CF33 and s fifth generation Oncovirus, it’s nothing new. New technology fails. Whereas fifth generation technology comes with a very big body knowledge and understanding.

Relax and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $339.4K 6.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 895592 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 672708 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.