IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Imugene Small Caps Presentation, page-2

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    supercendol: I do like your introduction a lot, as English is the third foreign language I learned in school and I also still worry about making a lot of mistakes.
    But, to me at least, you have done a fantastic report which made for some very, very interesting reading. Many THANKS indeed !

That Leslie came across as being an 'honest and most credible source of information' does not surprise me in the least - I was fortunate enough to meet her in person sometime last year on one of her business trips to Asia. And I got the same 'vibes' about her for certain!

What I found to be highlights in your summary are - especially - the following points:

a) Share Price/Market Cap: "Axel said we're still undervalued even at $ 100 MC."
    This fully CONFIRMS my view !

b) IP: "Imugene puts IP on every single thing they have."
    This is so very SMART and constantly adds VALUE to Imugene - JIMHO, of course.

c) Potential Deal & Phase 3 Trial: "She said she's not even worried about Ph3 as they will probably get a deal before then."
    This is fully in line with my thinking. In fact I do hope that a deal will not come 'too early' when Imugene is still at too low a share-price level !! Time will tell on that as usual.

In closing: Once again many THANKS for your SUPER effort, "supercendol".

All the best to all IMU holders and buyers.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.5¢ $2.427M 42.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 230340 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 470131 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.