IMU 0.00% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Imugene to Raise $20m, Fund Trials, page-41

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12470
    Well that would nice, SV. Not saying I would be unhappy.

Just a thought though - I've read some of Prof Kaumaya's stuff ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4514180/ ) and I've had a quick read of the announcement materials. So far as I can see this is extremely good, but the market is usually cautious. This is a very big announcement and it rests on a lot of complex information about science which most investors will not understand. My own understanding is only very partial. It also turns Imugene into a company with a remarkable range of partially overlapping product development projects on timelines stretching years ahead. Imugene could end up as a truly astonishing success - but it's now a far more complicated story.

It may take some time to digest this, and for the market to reach an overall verdict. So some will leap in but many will sit back and wait to see how the majority react. We may see a lot of caution today and for a few weeks to come.

It will take me a while to digest it properly too. For now though, I'm quite impressed.

"B cell peptide immunotherapies? I'll have Mayo with that!"

Yummy!!

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.