IMU 5.08% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Imugene's Leslie Chong says positive HER-Vaxx data 'validates entire platform', page-107

1. 6,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4403
    My sentiment exactly. I asked yesterday, what makes the IDMC say that it is unethical to continue to the full trial. Other than the published results, what else did they see to make them make that observation. And as everyone who has followed biotech trial would agree, it is a very, very rare event for the IDMC to recommend that the trial be shorten and done with quickly, as it is unethical to deprive both current and future patients of Her-Vaxx.

From this IDMC recommendation, I therefore speculate that it is not as simple as 10 still alive from the Her-Vaxx arm as opposed to 5 still alive in the Chemo only arm. I dare bet they must have been availed to data that digs deeper and tells them not only are those on Her-Vaxx alive, but doing very well whereas those on Chemo arm though alive, but are hurtling towards death. From that, the IDMC must therefore feel it is unethical to continue to deprive these and any other future patients from Her-Vaxx. I therefore speculate that Her-Vaxx will get fast-tracked to market once this trial is completed. I won't be surprised that when the trial is done, there would be more deaths from the Chemo only arm while most, if not all of the 10 Her-Vaxx patients still live.

All of the above is just my observation and speculation only. Pray that it comes true firstly for the sake of those patients and then of course, for us shareholders as well.
    Last edited by fattchoi: 26/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $416.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $2.898M 51.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 4186955 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 337877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.