IMU 5.88% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Imugene's Leslie Chong says positive HER-Vaxx data 'validates entire platform', page-152

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    unbelievable: "All you have to do is sit and watch."

Not surprisingly perhaps, "unbelievable" is one of my favourite posters here on the IMU HC board!

It is Friday yet again and another beautiful sunny day - very pleasing.
    Last Friday, I did post very late in the evening and was then indeed very pleased with IMU's share-price ending up at a full 10cents!
    This Friday, it is still now at 10 cents (after having gone above that level during the week) and some posters are speculating that IMU's share-price might even drift back down to 8.5 cents again...
    Frankly, I do NOT care at all about the short-term price fluctuations. May the trader do some profitable trades - good for them. Personally, I am interested in the - JIMHO - VERY BRIGHT future for this company. Eventually, "the market" will fully reflect that - most likely only sometime during 2021... All that is needed therefore is to have the necessary PATIENCE. Or as "unbelievable" puts it so very, very nicely: Just "sit and watch".

Wishing all IMU holders and buyers a nice and relaxing weekend. Less than one short month until Christmas... Stay safe, stay healthy!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.7¢ 5.1¢ $1.713M 31.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 623619 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.