IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Imugene's Leslie Chong says positive HER-Vaxx data 'validates entire platform', page-186

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I'm certainly no expert but I think you have done the right thing. I already had both holdings, bought more with the funds from PCK and TD1 and bought some more IMUOC this week at .08. my main holdings in very good profit and my latest buy in the red, but I don't think that will last long.
    I am mostly in these stocks for longer term but learning to cull now and again either because the stock is losing or just going nowhere. Learning to move on and buy something that may have better prospects.
    My first year of specs I lost money, then I broke about even in 2nd year, 3rd year have made good profits.
    still make lots of mistakes, but much better now at cutting losses and letting winners run. Wishing you and all of us in this exciting game the very best.
    After 40 years of running my own businesses working very long hours and hard slog, I now hate weekends because the action stops and can't wait for Monday.
    I can be anywhere in the world (heading to Alice and Uluru Monday for a couple of weeks) and can buy, sell or keep learning just for a couple of hours each day or not if I have a day off. Has meant so far a great lifestyle for me and my family too. Hope to keep at it until I am 100 and have set up funds for children and grandchildren so longer term they can benefit too
    Go IMU...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.042M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628179 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 897037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.