IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Imugene's Leslie Chong says positive HER-Vaxx data 'validates entire platform', page-203

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Fair enough Slick, apologies. My comments were mostly aimed at this statement "The SP doesn’t adjust to suit the SOI and MC" because in the larger picture, once all the noise is removed, the MC is all the share price adjusts to. I know that you don't like the SOI which is a drag on the SP, in fact I reckon there isn't a person here that wishes the SOI wasn't lower. However the SOI doesn't really have any effect on the MC generally speaking. It's like selling rope by mm or meters, it doesn't change the fact the customer wants 30m worth.

What should the market cap be right now? According to our directors and our peers, much more than it is at the moment. Unfortunately our current MC is valued by the phsycology of the Aussie investor toward biotech. However, pull up a weekly or monthly chart and you will see the share price following behind the value and results of our acquisitions. I know some people will say 'but the price rose into the news and was leading.' I would say that while this is true, it is still a long way back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.