IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

IMUOD, page-112

1. 12,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    The was no response to be expected and there won't any to come. Again and again others and I told everyone sell the ODs and buy the OEs when they were at parity. That was the lifeline given by Hopper. CMOs expired without any mentioning in March, why would Hopper bother here. Back in September'23 I wrote that the OEs are the death sentence for the ODs. Anyone who wasn't able to do the math and didn't listen ( read ) has to blame her / himself.

Anyone still holding make sure you declare the ODs at a $0.00 sale to claim a loss. Most tax programs won't do it automatically, make sure you guys adjust it manually.

Always a bitter taste left behind when oppies expire worthless, anyone impacted learn from it and remember: Oppies are great when the heads move upwards, in the opposite direction they most likely become a death trap. OEs still got 2 years to go but no guarantee they won't see the same scenario as the ODs. Not impossible that the heads could go a lot lower if there are delays, then the OEs would turn into crap.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $735.1K 13.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3131146 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 151349 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.