IMU 2.82% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Of course. I didn't scour enough of the fine print of Aus...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Of course. I didn't scour enough of the fine print of Aus Super's direct shareholding specifically looking for options. But it was Aus Super that freely made available the SPP that very clearly had options as part of the purchase. There was fault here on both sides, not avoiding my part in that. Having spent many hours on the phone with these guys I have zero confidence had I beforehand questioned IMUOE as part of the SPP, that I or they, would have been any the wiser. I mean seriously on one call the Member Direct staff suggested I look for my missing options on the Imugene website.

The arbitrary sale for a pittance without member consultation was appalling and I feel may invite future collective action seeking compensation. Not saying it will, but has the smell ambulance chasing class action lawyers love. The central issue is those options belonged to the members, not the fund, and the members didn't get a say in the method or timing of their disposal. I think maybe the bottom line is the Super fund sold a product at full price that according to its own rules it could never deliver and that will have a financial impact on members that can be empirically measured looking at maximum value until IMUOE expire in 2026.

Yes, I didn't read the fine print. But I shouldn't expect to be able to purchase that which can't be delivered in full, according to the offer prospectus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $747.5K 10.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1363554 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 1130620 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 3175836
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.