IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

IMU's HER-Vaxx drug reduces risk of death by advanced metastatic gastric cancer of 58.2% in clinical trial

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I am initiating this Thread because I believe that too many have forgotten the significance of this result.

IMU's HER-Vaxx drug reduces risk of death by advanced metastatic gastric cancer of 58.2% in clinical trial

ASX Announcement Sydney, Australia, 23 November 2020:

Imugene’s HER-Vaxx shows positive Overall Survival with Hazard Ratio of 0.418
    in Ongoing Randomized Phase 2 Trial in Advanced Gastric Cancer.

• Interim analysis in the randomized Phase 2 showed statistically significant overall survival
    Hazard Ratio (HR) of 0.418 (80% 2-sided CI: 0.186, 0.942); HER-Vaxx showed a reduced
    risk of death of 58.2% in the HER-Vaxx plus chemotherapy group as compared to
    chemotherapy alone.

• The median overall survival (OS) for patients receiving HER-Vaxx plus chemotherapy was
    14.2 months, compared to 8.8 months in patients treated with chemotherapy alone.
    • The Phase 2 data represent a clinical proof-of-concept signal for HER-Vaxx when added to
    chemotherapy and indicate that B-cell activating immunotherapy vaccines can induce
    clinically active antibody responses.
    The Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) confirms a favourable survival
    outcome with no added toxicity for HER-Vaxx combined with SOC chemotherapy over
    chemotherapy alone and advises to lower the number of patients required for study
    completion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $256.1K 4.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1013265 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1895517 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.