CAZ 0.00% 2.2¢ cazaly resources limited

Stacer300Those organs you refer to are a well know source of...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    Stacer300

Those organs you refer to are a well know source of testosterone, which, perhaps not unexpectedly, is the stuff of courtroom battles.

At least in term of bravery, which is needed because no matter how civilised we may think Australia is, there are always, when it comes to the exercise of power, dangerous people.

For example, in the USA there are some very very powerful people in the tobacco industry and there have been some extremely brave individuals who have fought them and won in court.

But it isn't just the thought of being killed by them. But the distinct possibility of a myriad of ways to be harmed accidentally.

So the price of freedom from THUGS, wether they be via the King, Captains of Industry or Commerce, the military/industrial complex or lowly Ministers of the Crown……is eternal vigilance.

But I hearken back to a previous post when I lament how we do not systematically screen out people, unfit people, who are without a conscience. Often via some seemingly slight brain damage, is one theory. And who are quite pathological but simply not easily detected. They say these people power our economy. And I theorise that we ordinary people must be their parasites?

Though having a conscience is no guarantee that a Minister does not act as a thug. Sometimes, acting without fear or favour, especially FEAR is asking too much of a good man/woman.

Sometimes a Minister is a thug but believes he/she is acting in good conscience. But he/she is still a THUG.

And sometimes a good Minister ends up between a rock and a hard place. Like in the children overboard incident. Where to correct a mistake is to cut one's right hand off.

And when a good politician is faced with that choice with the conviction that the other side are the thugs, then what is good person to do? Lie as little as possible? Until that is, little lies lead to absolute power which corrupts absolutely……suspicion of which is the basis for our tendency to change the government every 12 years. But then we are faced with a choice. Out of the frying pan and into the flames. Sue12 would agree that in the end, there is no hope.

But all will soon be well, we will be living in our own perfect virtual worlds on-line, where we will be making oodles of money trading shares and be able to create our own perfect brokers to advise us. And advertisers will have direct and unfettered access to our consumer brains so we can become the perfect parasite for whoever needs us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $28.8K 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 45570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.