WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

in 2 months time, page-3

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    lost50 this is just simply my speculation only so please do take it with a grain of salt.

Traders entering this early in the game is IMO very promising and i reckon we will exceed the 6cent figure in 2months time. We saw the other day how quickly MD can change along with the SP but of course with the same token it was hammered back down swiftly. But i think that someone is being wise and loading up sub 3cents. If we do get an announcement that is meaty IMO this will propel us into the mid 3's and i'm sure that the traders will keep it there. Just thinking back to our FIM announcement where LT partners were the name of the game, IMO that will be much more fruitful than a T/O bid. If we do secure such a contract expect the rewards to be generous as our technology will be utilised on a corporate platform.

BUT this will all mean nothing if we receive poor economic data regarding economic growth and the euro debt crisis. In order to exceed the 6cent mark we need the world economy to be on our side IMO. This will instill faith in the buyers and they will in turn be able to sink cash into OBJ more readily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.