hi mack67what we should or shouldn't do...thats the 64,000...

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    hi mack67
    what we should or shouldn't do...thats the 64,000 dollar question..
    i hope (gel) are succesful first point..
    second point and lets not forget that they have been around for many many years and to date have had little success.
    its a pitty that we haven't heard from anyone who have held shares for some lenght of time (that would make interesting reading). i bet they'd say stay well clear.
    my gel feeling no matter how good this product you are talking about is. i feel that management are absolutley useless and have not shown any business ability over many years and i don't believe that they are about too change.
    the only reason that the share price has risen over the past month or so has been by daytraders and huge ramping about this share by people in this forum and other forums.
    i can see that many people are going to get burn't big time in the near future or so.
    the above is only my honest opinion and perhaps i might be proven wrong. i'd suggest people should look at the performance over the past 5 yrs and see how badly this company has performed...only management have benefited by have a job..!!

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.