ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

in a period of no news

1. 5,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    Now that the option conversion is technically over ,no doubt some of the converters may be over exposed...remember they only paid 1.2 c for these so some profit takers will lower SP....

We have has no real news of further contracts or JV's etc for about 3 months although frequently mentioned here and in the last released AR.

Unfortunately in this business one dances to the tune of the majors for implimentation of mix&go into their product range....the acceptance of the claims of preformance is UNDOUBTED....THIS PRODUCT IS A GAME CHANGER.

Cummins the MD is about to go overseas for a two week jaunt to a talkfest and naturally followup possible users.

This technology has markets well beyond the immediate medical analysis field, we should hear a progress report after his trip.

Remember option holders sold down to 3-3.1 c to cash up,if one adds the 1.2c conversion then 4.2-3 is the price we could expect.....anything below this would be stressed selling and not related to the overall preformance.

I will be evry suprised if their is no major deals or orders before Xmas....my stocking is out.

treat this period of no news as a buying opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.