NUF 1.77% $4.61 nufarm limited

In a range, page-3

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    I do not hold NUF as it's not a company I have followed, but BertySmythe, your opinion is very much buttressed by what's below!

That said, I posted this with other stocks mentioned (of which I already held five of the eight, just by chance or good research, who knows?) so only fair that NUF holders also see it if you didn't read the 'AFR' article:

The two paragraphs below are a direct cut and paste from 'HC' contributor dabozza, whose posts are insightful.

I didn't see the article in the 'AFR': had I, I'd have bought the paper.

Note the mention of NUF even if as dabozza mentions, 'brokers' consensus' opinions can be problematical.

Do (to be cynical) any of these brokers (to put it nicely) have a fiduciary relationship with any of the companies highlighted?

Nonetheless, it's an amalgam of multiple brokers' thoughts, so interesting...

'Chanticleer / Financial Review had an article on the most 'undervalued' stocks of 2021 to watch based on price vs brokers consensus. Sure there are some issues with that metric, but AFR was pretty good at highlighting the pros and cons of it...

While the article talked about gold as the main area of consensus undervalued stocks, I thought the food and agriculture was more interesting. You have A2Milk (11th), Elders (12th), Tassals (18th), United Malt (23rd), Collins Food (28th), Inghams (32nd), Nufarm (38th), and Bega Cheese (45th) in the top 50'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.61
Change
0.080(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $1.762B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.63 $4.55 $2.876M 625.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6369 $4.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.61 683 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.