HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

in a sea of red stands haw

1. 161 Posts.
    Good afternoon all.

Whilst I look at my Portfolio and see an ocean of RED – I actually smile and find consolation in a few things…

1. That I am not at all surprised because it was an inevitable retracing to all that “is it a bird?... Is it a plane?...no it’s super DOW! (And Gold)” of late.

2. That whilst I had no spare $ to pick up some bargains at today’s ‘boxing day sale’ (because I am more of an investor than a trader) I sold NOTHING to do so, therefore I have lost nothing.

3. The market WILL recover relatively quickly and really it will only take a week or so to get over this current bout of the flu- if that

4. But mostly because my little HAW is left standing there un-touched, and was even in the GREEN for a while.

Go you good thing HAW !!!

With 14.5 Million traded and nobody willing to drop the ball and run with whatever they could get, it makes me just that little bit more confident and glad to be still holding – It also shows that WE as HAW investors all must think WE have something here.

I hope that not too many people hit the panic button and got burned today out there.

Regards Livelife2day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.