BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

its been a while since i commented but...why would you be a...

1. 134 Posts.
    its been a while since i commented but...

why would you be a speccie mining MD when you cop unsubstantianted and often innaccurate drivel(peru - give us a break Cdill). And its not just RAU that cops it - you could pick any other speccie (mining or otherwise). In the end as a critic, it might carry some real weight if you have been there and done that.

For good or bad I call these people who identify an opportunity, pursue it with all they have and try to get a real outcome for their stakeholders entrpreneurs. Some get it right, others don't - but at least they have a go. Because if we didn't have people having a go such as the entrpreneurs in all these speccies - well that outcome is obvious.

If only these sideline sledgers had done something worthwhile in their lives - if only they saw an opportunity based on their hard won experience and decided to act - to employ people (on what may or may not be a great venture - time will tell), bring higher levels of workplace safety to workers in a developing country, etc. Whether it be africa, south america, asia, there are plenty of these entrepreneurs trying to create great wealth for themselves and others because they are having a go.

If you think kelly is a load of bollocks, don't invest in his company. If you think kelly is manipulating this company for his own personal benefit report him to ASIC. If you think kelly has committed some corporate crime, get the fraud squad onto him.

That bloke who said "I may not agree with what he said, but i will defend to death his right to say it" was right - it doesn't mean that when people say things that are annoying, stupid, or just plain wrong, it still won't get up my nose.

I look forward to long term good fortune for all RAU holders.

Good night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.