SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Miestock is completely correctTalbot Group is selling pretty...

1. 535 Posts.
    Miestock is completely correct

Talbot Group is selling pretty much everything

It would most likely be something to do with his estate and the arrangements for his wealth once he passed away (RIP)

I remember reading once that his will provided for a significant contribution to charity, and I can only assume that the disposal of such a large range of assets is associated with how is wealth is to be treated/divided now that he is no longer with us!

Of course, some people will simply see Talbot Group exit as a bad sign and will want to bail, BUT on the other side of the coin, even with Talbot group departing, there was a big fat cheque signed by a huge Chinese company to take those shares.. if people do soem research into this company they will find out why they are interested in SDL....

I will repeat a quote I posted earlier on another thread about Hanlong Mining (the mob who purchased the Talbot Shares in SDL) - this is from 12 months ago:

"China's Hanlong Mining has outlined a plan to invest $5 billion in Australian miners as part of a strategy to become a fourth force in the country's iron ore sector that would rival BHP Billiton (ASX: BHP), Rio Tinto (ASX: RIO) and Fortescue Metals Group (ASX: FMG)."

AtM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.