AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

In an anticipation of Tuesday Annt

1. 4,929 Posts.
    If we get good news about a new board on Tuesday, my sentiment will change from Sell to Buy. It will be a buy since I posted on HC, although I had RNI shares well before that. Not that my sentiment changes means anything to anyone, it shouldn't...I am simply basing my decision that we have needed change for a very very long time and I am betting that we get a bod well balanced BOD who will tackle the issues for RNI. If the BOD is replaced I am not expecting good news right away........I think many here will be very embarrassed in focusing on the geology of RNI rather than the BOD concentrating on the business issues and making them happen. ie we always knew we needed funding, the deal should have been done many moons ago.........not rely on the process of data rooms etc to get the job done for them. I also get the feeling that the funders are not impressed with the BOD and the predicament RNI is in under their leadership. Very likely as the mkt certainly hasn't endeared itself to RNI.

Anyway enough of my rant as I have no idea of the BOD restructure and what it means.

BBV, Shady and others who have disappeared have always spoken of POG/AUD being an issue in defence of the bod, at times. Although I think at this point in time have relaxed their view. But take a look at this if RNI can recover from its financial distress and the GG financial plan doesn't needs any refinement. We will be substantial winners.

http://www.examiner.com/article/china-will-use-gold-and-gold-pricing-to-force-global-currency-reset
    http://www.examiner.com/article/china-announces-they-will-be-setting-new-gold-price-by-end-of-year

I am sure that the T20 and others have similar thoughts of RNI GG and exploration potential and likely sick and tired of our BOD using  process to run our business and using this as a defence for the lack of performance.

It would be great to see the recap continue and funding to be guaranteed once recap finalised. I say this with much trepidation, as who knows what the new BOD (if there is change) may conclude once they get their nose into RNI.

Hoping its all good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.605K 203.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 176380 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.