MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

In Australia, NSW too?, page-2

1. 38,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Hi Huaneng

I am not the least surprised with that content ... however I am surprised to finally see something in writing about it!

The indignant retort from Green Peace in the UK about not being funded puppets brings a wry smile ... even if they suspected foreign funding, they'd take it.

There was a thread on the "breaking news" forum last night that imo can be extended to query similar covert activities extending into Australia ... have a quick read if you can find it.

Imo, the USA went heads down tail up developing their CSG and unconventional gas over the last decade, whilst simultaneously the anti fracking movement took foothold in Australia and "gaslands" propaganda was inflicted on our shores ... its hard not to suspect it was seeded to stall a near gauranteed major global gas supply role for Australia.

What chance there are a few American "activists" occupying key roles in Green Peace and similar emerging local groups in Australia and what chance they have been "inserted" to those roles?

There are paid activists in groups like Green Peace Australia and Lock the Gate funded by the US Rockefeller Foundation, spawned from the very heartland American company rooted in coal, oil and gas from the word dot in America .. there'd be more of the same if funding were truly scrutinised ...

https://www.qrc.org.au/_dbase_upl/stopping the australian coal export boom.pdf

Well funded and well resourced greens have stalled a nascent CSG industry in NSW. Emboldened by that success, they are now intent on stalling coal expansion in NSW and slowing CSG development in Qld to stick the knife into Australia's reputation as representing major sovereign risk for foreign capital.

Imo, Australia has been out manoevured, out played and sidelined in developing global gas markets ... that (Australian) Greens played a willing role in this is gut wrenching ... I hope one day the penny will drop regarding the green folly and their funding and their very un-Australian agenda and actions.

Dex
    Last edited by poyndexter: 21/06/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.287M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1577310 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6848781 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.