"Ask them if it’s fair that your friend Muhammad is checked...

1. 6,931 Posts.
    "Ask them if it’s fair that your friend Muhammad is checked "randomly" at the airport for bomb-making residue every time he flies from Melbourne to Sydney for work. Ask them if it’s fair that minority groups are wildly over-represented among the unemployed, imprisoned and impoverished."

I, a white Anglo, am checked regularly with the swipe at airports to the point where I comment on the frequency.

So all minorities are targeted for crimes and that is why they end up in gaol. I would draw attention to the horrendous reports we get out of Indigenous communities about the sexual abuse of children and the physical abuse of women. Maybe they are in gaol because they deserve to be there. This idea is another of those Yank ideas to cover an issue that has never occurred in Australia, slavery.

One of my concerns is racism amongst those minorities against other minorities. The classic case of racism is the Indian caste system. They do not call it racism but it is. Only whites are racists in the eyes of non whites and the left.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.