AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

In case anyone is wondering WHY this suspension is taking so long..., page-34

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I haven't posted here before - I am a poor investor in AB1 (in both money and knowledge!). Like many of you have probably done, I looked into all the other companies that deal in crypto currency and are currently under suspension by the ASX (and BTW I'm not suggesting that crypto is the reason for the suspension either). I couldn't find any common thread in why all these companies were suspended as it looks to me that the ASX are investigating different aspects in each case (and none were like AB1 without a published answer to the ASX query).

Although it didn't give me any insight as I'd hoped, I was very surprised at how in-depth the questions were and, quite frankly, some seemed more like a fishing exercise than anything else. I have no doubt that the time taken to respond to such detailed questioning would have been significant - but still hasn't lifted their suspensions and in most cases just seemed to lead to more questions (as Creaturemagic implies maybe the case for AB1). One company has resorted to requesting to be de-listed from the ASX as they can't see any resolution to their stalemate. I hope it doesn't come to that with AB1 - it's the only stock I have that I felt excited about.

Being in the dark like this is leading investors with nothing to do but speculate, but in the end only time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.