AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

In case anyone is wondering WHY this suspension is taking so long..., page-51

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Wow, thanks Grinder. That is what I suspected that is going on. We have a dispute and the ASX has said nah, not playing that game!!!!

It would probably take a massive amount of accounting, legal, time and effort if their cannot be a reasonable resolution to the Halt and the Company could then be placed in a position to relocate to a more reasonable or understood operating environment !

I think this paragragh sums up our current predicament. So, what do we do??? Do we pick up our bat and ball and go play elsewhere or spend massive amount of time, money and resources to set a precedent?? decisions, decisions, decisions.

I have faith in Yat and the management team to make the right decisions and guide us through this. This is way more complex than what is percieved.

I would also like to thank Yat and his team for their professionalism and integrity. They are still carry on with business with the added crap from the ASX.

I believe we should list on another exchange and leave the ASX for mining, industrial and finance companies. With all the stuff happening in HK, the HKSE would be bending over backwards, and offer an some really nice sweeteners, to get some good news. A bit risky but their are other exchanges to consider as well.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.