AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

In case anyone is wondering WHY this suspension is taking so long..., page-57

1. 7,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Been coming back every now and again and each time still in TH - be sure interesting to see what is causing the delay and if you were a trader who put majority of your capital in before the halt i guess you have had one loooooong holiday - maybe Monday will see it come out of halt or it could be more weeks/months (hopefully this year).

RE starting up on another exchange - they would reissue you with shares from the new exchange and the current ones would cease to exist. They cannot just buy back all the shares and reissue as they don't have the capital to do it (MC on last trade is 160M) so they would in theory need an overseas CR to fund the purchase and i would doubt they will find buyers who would put in 18c a share on something that has been in halt for so long without know exactly what is holding it up.

Further it is not likely to happen as many platforms retail holders are using only accommodate for asx so it would mean you will need to create an account and bank account in that country to keep trading or utilise a broker to transact for you which is rather expensive.

They could though list on another exchange and provide CFD for the asx but again someone needs to have the majority of shares elsewhere and there would be an allocation given to the CFDs for the ASX - look at Scentre Group and their merge into Unibail - holders were given a CFD to keep the transaction happening here but they merged into the Unibail shares so ASX holders were not really impacted and Unibail didn't have to do a dual listing as such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.