RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

OK. I'm not having a personal go at you so let's clear that up....

1. 13,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2290
    OK. I'm not having a personal go at you so let's clear that up. This is a forum on MXC after all - not an angry aunt page.
    You are not the only person to place negative views - though perhaps circumstances have made you one of the most persistent.
    I think you are a bit confused about what constitutes positive and negative comments that should be in this forum to be perfectly frank and I believe this is why you constantly try to justify your position when people make an adverse call on your comments.

If a person holds shares and says "I am worried about this aspect of company operations which I think will be detrimental to its future - would welcome any feedback on this issue" - that is a negative comment. Based of factual evidence and seeking a constructive outcome. That is perfectly acceptable.

If a person holds no shares (directly) and insists on making negative comments for the simple reason of making them - and perhaps for the sole purpose of eliciting a confrontationist reply, then I think that is misusing the forums prime purpose of informing shareholders.

If you don't hold shares, and you don't have something to say that is helpful to other shareholders, then basically stay away from making comments. Basically just relax - and let the rest of us make that serious mistake of making money from MXC. We'll learn to live with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.