RGT 17.7% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

As a cheerleader I think a lot of your comments are well...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    As a cheerleader I think a lot of your comments are well reasoned, so don't spoil it now.
    Let me say this though just so we can be clear on what's gibberish and what's not.

1. Not all constituents are farmers and not all farmers are crop growers.
    http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statis...rchive:Farm_structure_in_Malta_-_2007_results
    Some Farmers may be extremely positive but that means stuff all if they only represent a small proportion of the voters. (All farming categories under 1% of total population) Why would doing research on farmers attitudes on their own vested interests have the slightest impact on what may or may not get passed into legislation?

2. Yes management have had successes in a number of different areas otherwise. I would not be here. In my experience boards don't make announcements which are open to interpretation or make announcements prematurely when not everything has been tied down. The Malta ann is another example of this. You first think its a certainty until you read that actually it still needs to be ratified before becoming legislation.
    The issue of shares was really relating to how they are awarded and the dilution with so many awarded for performance or as a bonus to management.

3. Of course they have to announce the VC deal as its material and part of continuous disclosure. The announcement just does not stack up to the reality and yet and again it comes back to point 2 above.

Look, I'm not trying to be negative and I think that these guys are on the right track but they do test my resilience.
    Last edited by pnh88: 16/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.045(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 30.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.492K 5.713K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1292 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.