AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

in coming weeks, page-3

1. 122 Posts.
    Gut feeling is there will be big buying tomorrow:

1) People would've gone home, looked at the pics for Sera Verde drill hole 5 and realised it's a winner.

2) Rio Verde drill holes have been at the lab for probably more then 6 weeks, and must be due any minute.

3) Rio Verde drill results on the balance of probabilities will be even better then Sera Verde.

4) The game has changed now, as the company has gone from showing no signs of news, to promising lots of news flow. eg. 6 rigs and sourcing more labs.

5) Sera Verde's promising pictures and potential came as a surprise to me, and I see it as a bonus to the main game Rio Verde.

6) News about the iron ore are overdue.

Now the all important price to pay. Only in February we hit $0.19 on anticipation of drill results. Now we've gotten visual confirmation Sera Verde drilling is going awesome and Rio Verde results are due any minute. At $0.155 it's too cheap given the imminent news flow.

If you buy now, the downside is at max down to $0.14, with heaps of upside.

If you don't get in on Friday, then you're playing russian roulette there won't be results on Monday. If results come out and they're good, you look forward to paying at least $0.19 at the open I think.

I think alot of people at home will be thinking at $0.155, the risk/reward is too tempting not to take. Also, don't discount the fear of missing out on this one limiting selling pressure. I remember the day it gapped up 70% from the $0.07s. In my mind fair value now is $0.17.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.