in conclusion, page-6

1. 364 Posts.
    Oh dear oh dear Brownose. Its them pesky Jews at it again. They have the Bush administration under their authority ( and I would suggest the same applies to the Howard government......... in fact, Howard himself is probably a Jew and of course everyone knows that Tony Blair's real name is Ishmael Goldstein, so there is the slightest possibility that he is either Asian or Jewish...... personally, I think he is Asian ). They control the whole world. They control the weather, they control the stock market, they even control the Tatts numbers. Did you know that when your milk curdles its the Jews fault. When you feel sick now and then, its them pesky Jews. Constipated? Its them again ( they really can control peoples bowel movements!! ). Hard day at work? Its because of "them". The missus having an affair?? Blame the Jews, they MUST be responsible. My dog does his business on my lawn, Or so I thought. Its those damn Jews, that have snuck in to my back yard night after night teaching him to do that. As a matter of fact, I feel a tad under the weather this morning, I guess its because those Jews slipped something in my coffee.

Great post Brownie. I thank God that Snooker, Yak and Yids opened your eyes. Me thinks they are Jews and they are trying to control us all. Thank God that you with your superior intellect had the ability to see through their rhetoric and falacies. PS, there is a rumour going around that Yids is a moderator on this Forum?? Be careful what you say about him, as he has a hit squad at his beck and call, and it is rumoured that many a hot copper member has been eliminated. Now that's power for ya!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.