re: in conclusion pt2 even though i have criticisms of some of...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    re: in conclusion pt2 even though i have criticisms of some of the more heavy handed actions of the Israeli government, i still find the activities of their opposite number infinitely more brutal and dark.
    Therefore, I honestly am staggered by the volume and depth of vicious attacks on Jews that i see in this site,its really sad to think this country has so many lowlifes lurking and masquerading as human beings. Amazing what comes out of the woodwork when the masks are taken off to reveal the spiteful faces of our so called "educated".
    I wonder how many of the rabid anti jew brigade in here got their education at Universities like Monash.?

Must be positively galling to have a Degree from a University named after a Jew hanging on your wall .
    General Monash, the great Australian military commander who fought battles intelligently and always with the safety of his troops first and foremost in his planning.

Must be even more galling to think that the Australian Charge at Beersheeba, a great moment in our history and a defining moment in bringing WW1 in the Middle east to a close was engineered by the strategic planning of Richard Meinertzhagen another Jew. How many Aussie lives did he save by foxing the Germans and turks into looking the other way?

Sure they have their share of spivs, but they also have a lot of great men who have contributed to this country and its people.

And just think, they never scammed work care, ran drug rings, shot politicians, gang raped our young girls or ran immigration scams while being the minister.

So give the anti semetic rubbish a rest, there are far worse weve let into this country, just look over this forum for a quick reference.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.