SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

i wonder if Obama is waiting for ge, to give them the loan? im...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    i wonder if Obama is waiting for ge, to give them the loan? im allowed to dream

WASHINGTON – USEC Inc., a uranium supplier for nuclear power plants seeking a $2 billion federal loan guarantee to build the nation's largest centrifuge plant, is now in danger of losing its place on the New York Stock Exchange.
    Sponsored Links

USEC's share price closed Monday at 76 cents, down 5%. The stock exchange's standards require a company's stock to consistently trade above $1.

The delisting notice Monday underscores the urgency of the company's efforts to get federal funding for its American Centrifuge Project in Piketon, Ohio. The company says its ability to borrow money to run a small-scale test project will run out if it doesn't get federal money by June 1. The company is also looking for federal contracts to extend the life of its uranium processing plant in Paducah, Ky.

USEC's loan application has been in limbo at the Department of Energy for more than three years, but the Obama Administration has supported $300 million in research grants to test the viability of the technology.
    More on energy loans

The company's 30-day average share price dropped below $1 on May 7, triggering the notice. It now has six months to get the 30-day average share price above $1.

In a statement, the company said it was considering options to meet NYSE's listing standards, including a reverse stock split. That move would require shareholder approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.05
Change
-0.110(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.15 $5.15 $5.04 $1.237M 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2835 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 2528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.