MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

The darkest time of the night is the closest to day light. Cyan,...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    The darkest time of the night is the closest to day light. Cyan, Shaw and partners and Thorney and also the board has invested at least best part of $20million in this. Thorney is in other agricultural businesses like select harvest. These guys haven’t clinched one bit. Some are actually accumulating!!!Although I know this board is mainly about keeping their high paying jobs they have been working. The water issue will reflect on prices. I’m pretty sure that we can all remember when a kilo of bananas was $12+ when floods happened. I called this years harvest to be dismal back in January. At the moment bit early to call but signs are encouraging. Pls check out the rainfall in the region compared to last three years. Yes it’s bad but not bad as last two years. And now resources are in place unlike the last two years. thread re: dispute on rent has been resolved. I’m changing my sentiment to buy based on two reasons. 1. The company does own quality assets like the farms and the packing processing plants in dandy south. Check it out it’s massive. Worth at least $5mil. The debt issue they don’t need to face for another year or so.
    2. When soo many people that don’t hold the stock but has a negative sentiment on it. Why are they following a sheet company for so long. One gentlemen suggested sell, sell and sell. Cool let’s sell then. To who? Cyan has been accumulating all this time. They are stupid let’s sell it them. Are they idiots? Out of 430mil shares barely 400,000 gets traded daily sometimes 20,000. That’s $1500. Only weak hands. Don’t forget about 2 years ago this was a 50cent stock after two consecutive downgrades. These issues have all been thought of by Thorney and the like. That’s why they were happy to invest more money to this carcass at 75% discount. Do your own maths gentlemen. Don’t go with what I say or anyone else. Go with logic and facts. For instance if you want to invest in this company. A trip to Mildura is not very hard. Come and check these guys farms out. Make your own assessment. I went to Melbourne plant again in Dandenong the other day. It looks like these guys are far from going bust. Go and see it your self. Some will say I said in the past this company has 6-9months. Yes I have. I still stick by it. Not long before they have show material progress made. Thank you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.