FML 3.33% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

in depth fml report, page-25

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello hilohi,
    You are welcome I hope it assists you.

FML is not my favorite gold stock in Australia a fact known to Members for whom I run a portfolio. On a 'value basis' at present however FML is right up there with my top 3 producers at present. I cannot cover all companies in HC but I pop into some from time to time and have made a lot of friends in the FML thread so I feel comfortable here.

I know more about FML than any other gold producer as they have allowed me to develop a relationship over time - a good sign IMO. I have learned a great deal from them as well as part of my studies.

I use share price fluctuations to earn profits and believe that any stock can be profitable on that basis. The fundamentals provide a measure of risk, direction and value against which we can estimate future SP growth.

Where you understand value and risk you can sometimes tolerate a move in SP against your position - what I call an undated option on that company and the price of gold. This must be treated with extreme care however.

Your question is very broad, there are so many aspects to investing in stocks and mining in particular. I see value here in FML compared to future price levels. This is the most honest evaluation I can provide - deeply oversold IMO at present and one of the best value gold stocks on the ASX IMO as well. The question is at what risk in a 'risk off' environment. I believe the risk is diminishing at this point in time, this is part of my calculation.

Cheers,
    CW
    PS - sorry if this seems like a horrible answer, it is the most accurate I can manage. DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.0¢ $5.792K 38.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 362 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 20120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.